About Joe

My photo
An average everyday American that has decided to share some thoughts with whoever wants to listen.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dems! Please ask for more gun control

Of course the lousy human beings that are not letting this tragedy go to waste are running to every mic they can find to call for MORE GUN CONTROL! I have one thing to say to these leaches... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!... Please do make this a major issue during your campaigns, and during the general election campaign. I beg you to demand more gun control, and draw a distinct line between you, and your opponent. I want you to let the American people know where you stand on guns, and how you want more useless laws that won't change anything, and wouldn't have changed any of the outcomes from the latest shootings. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS! I beg you.

No comments:

Post a Comment